Friday 18 February 2011

First Draft of Soap Trailer

This is my first draft of my soap trailer. After completing this first draft i wanted to get audience feedback so i could alter any elements that needed improvements.  I set out by making a questionnaire that could answer any of my quiries for the outcome of my first draft.  Here are my results:


Question 1. All of the participants that took part in the questionnaire agreed that the words were appropriate too the storyline.  One person commented that they didnt really get the storyline when the word corruption appeared but otherwise thought the trailer was good.
Question 2. 12 out of the 14 participants agreed that the musc synced well with the clips. The two that didnt said that they thought the music was too fast and loud.


Question 3. 9 of the participants rated the clips at 3 on how well they flow together and 5 rated them at 4.

Question 4. The majority agreed that no effects should be added to the titles with 4 saying there should be. 

Question 5. 9 answered no to the question with 3 stating yes for the words to appear quicker. The last two were unsure if the words should appear quicker.

Question 6. There was a balance between participants thinking the brightness should be enhanced.  The majority answered that they wouldnt change the brightness off the clips with one saying only when it is dark.
I shall use all of this information when i go back to the final edit of my soap trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment